5/22/2017

# Accessory # Bohemian Style

Currently Craving

Tassel Earrings

Statement earrings are IN this season and what's better than a groovy little tassel with irresistible bohemian free-spirited vibes? Nothing, that's what! Colorful, bright and fun, these earrings just seem perfect for the summer breeze and vacation outfits, where you need to create bold accents and feel glamorous. I really love how they sway as you walk and how they stand out on their own because their size and shape, they just embellish every kind of look and style. To keep them in focus and add a major drama, I prefer an easy swept-back hairstyle to go with, like a top knot or a high ponytail or even a loose braid. Now the only problem is which color to choose since I wish I had a pair in every color of rainbow :)

Happy Monday Everyone!

xoxo

12 comments:

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Anche a me piacciono, sono molto boho!
Buona giornata Lilli!

sonia // daring coco said...

Oooh! I've been all about hoops but I have to say the idea of a bright read tiered tassel earring would be even more fabulous!

Sxx
www.daringcoco.com

MayLoveFashion said...

Carinissimi, io li trovo perfetti per l'estate!!!

www.selodicecoco.it said...

Troppo carini, allegri colorati, ora che li ho visti, penso che questa estate al mare ed in vacanza, non potrò farne a meno! Baci

Vale ♥ said...

Li adoro pure io, dovunque =) Baci

Fashion and Cookies - fashion and beauty blog

Chic Delights said...

The tassel earrings is instyle for spring and summer. It would be nice to wear them with a summer dress.

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Tassel style earrings in vibrant shades are so fun anf perfect for summer. Wth so many great colors, it's hard to just choose one as well. I can totally see you rocking these in a rainbow of shades Lilli! Happy new week!

Paola Lauretano said...

Che carini, li voglio tutti!
Love, Paola.
Expressyourself

Anonymous said...

I like these cute earrings! The pairs in the top row are my favourites. Hopefully I will come across a nice pair on my next shopping spree.

Glam up your Lifestyle said...

Now I got the same problem like you: which one is my favorite? These little tassel earrings are so cute. May I would take one in red. Perfect match for red lipsstick. :)
Wish you a good night dear Lilli. Sweet dreams

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.
kisses

Lilli said...

Thank you all! xo

Creative Commons License

This blog is made just for fun. There could be some photographs taken from web with the owner or the source indicated where possible. I do not claim any right to these. If you think any of the content violates the copyright of others, please contact me and it will be immediately removed. Thank you :)